WHOLEFOOD CUISINE NEWSLETTER
Sign up to receive a weekly peek inside our kitchen.
Apple Peel Chips
If you’ve peeled apples to make something that requires peeled apples, you might as well do something delicious and nutritious with the apple peels. The baking time is the same, so just put both in the same oven at once.
A little treat just for the baker.
- the peels of two medium apples
- coconut sugar, salt, spices (optional)
- Please the peels on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with coconut sugar, salt, and/or spices as desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Peels will crisp up as they cool down. Only takes a few minutes.